How to Embed Link into a Photo while using Googles Slides? The process is quite simple and this will give a new look to your presentation.
1. Insert an Image onto your slide either through navigating from the insert bar on the top or through clicking on the image button icon below.
2. Once the image has been added onto the slide, select the image.
3. Click on link button next to the comment button and the border changing section on the tool bar.
4. An option will appear to add a link to the image.
5. Paste the link into the bar and click apply.
6. To test the link, click on the image and an option to go to the link should appear. If testing in slide show mode, then once the image is clicked, should be redirected to a new tab with that specific link.